Sunday, August 3, 2008

Robin Hood - Season 3 - Episode 1

because i am so intently a fan of Robin Hood, and the fact that the season 2 ender was very disappointing, i am doing my own version of Fan Fiction for Robin Hood... it's kind of half parody, half serious. romantic/funny... my two fav things!

Season 3: Episode 1 - Dodge!
By Asiat Averas

[Front gate of the castle opens while carriage comes rolling in.]
Sheriff - *mutters* Finally, what was Alysa waiting for? Gizzy was already a lovestruck toothpick with our Leper Friend!
[Carriage door opens; Lady Alysa, beautiful w/ light brown hair and ruby dress]
Alysa - Sheriff, now what am I doing in Notingham? Ah, yes, I remember! doing you and my father a favor! Now why did I come to this dump-of-a-city? *rolls eyes*
Sheriff - [makes a face, sneers at Alysa's innocent/sneeky smile] Welcome Lady Alysa! You are, just as you said, graciously doing me a favor.
[Sheriff bows; Alysa cursties.]
Sheriff - Follow me?

----- >

[Sheriff showing Alysa her room; Guy of Gisbourne [who has randomly been struting about the castle] bumps into them.]

Guy - What's this?
Sheriff - A Black Knight's daughter. She's come calling on poor Notingham; come to kill poor Robin Hood!
Guy - Oh...
Sheriff - Oh? That's all you can say? Well, Grumpy Giz, you've got to do better than that! You think I'll let you sulk off? A clue! *shakes head and finger; mouths 'no'*

----->

[Sheriff takes Guy to meet Alysa]

Sheriff - Lady Alysa, I'd like you to meet Sir Guy of Gisbourne! Guy, this is Lady Alysa; the one I was talking about.
Lady Alysa - [curtsies again, sticking her hand out, while Guy kisses it!] Sir Guy, a pleasure to meet you, I'm sure. I think I might get some intelligent conversation now.
Guy - [nods head] Lady.
Sheriff - Guy will be in charge. You need anything; just ask Gizzy here! [puts hands together; rubs] Now I'm off to the kitchens to put some meat on my bones!

----->

[Guy shows Alysa around the castle]

Alysa - So, what am I doing here really? I mean, sure, basic things can be devulged from it; I brought my knives, my sword, my poison. Who is it?
Guy - You're killing Robin Hood. A nusiance outlaw. *mutters* Took Marion from me... the bastard will pay!
Alysa - What was that? Something about a Marion?
Guy - Nothing. Just bring Hood here bound up and alive! I want to see the outlaws face when I kill him!

[Guy walks off leaving Alysa somewhere in the castle; Sheriff shows up]

Sheriff - Well, well! Feeling confused, dear? Yes Gizzy here has had a rough time; you see, Hood stole his girl; made Giz kill her! All's well, of course. Gizzy will get over it!
Alysa - Well there certainly is more to you that I thought! Do you want me to steal Sir Guy's heart as well as Robin Hood's life?
Sheriff (being serious for once!) - Could you do that?
Alysa - It's done easily enough. Deal?
Sheriff - Deal! *mutters* Maybe I can finally get Gizzy back!
Alysa - Sheriff, just one thing.
Sheriff- What's that?
Alysa - Stop muttering behind my back.

[Alysa walks away; heels clacking against the stone floors... Sheriff mutters about how useless women are, but seriously knows that they are usefull...]

Ok that's all i've got for now! it'll be more soon!



Cast in Order of Appearance:
Sheriff - a coniving bastard as usual, even with his great humor and stupid cliques. Thinks Alysa will get Gisbourne out of Moody-land.
Guy of Gisbourne - moody and brooding from his loss [after he murders!] Lady Marian.
Lady Alysa - Daughter of Black Knight; supposed to assassin Robin Hood upon his return to Locksley... but is she all that bad? Confident; beautiful; clever... anything else needed?

ok, there's just some notes i'm putting here ...

for once in my life i thought i could believe in somethig new

Breakable...

Much love,
Asiat

4 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

HA! that's brilliant : ) All I kept thinking was - RUN Guy...now STRUT!!! : ))))

Asiat Averas said...

heck yeh!

Vortican said...

I don't get BBC and have never seen this Robin Hood that has captured so very many hearts around here! I must head on over to YouTube and partake of some clips in absence of the actual show.

Asiat Averas said...

dearest vortican...RH is awesome... ull love guy just as much as the rest of us... that means even more cat fights... *hisses* *o* heheeee.

hey, cherrios - smile!