Monday, August 4, 2008

ok all...

hello minions... Asiat here seeing the world through contacts! wow they feel sooo weird! anyways... listening to My Skin [go and check my utube favs... its amazing!] and i feel the dark urge of poetry... oops! here comes... and i've a song to put on here that i wrote down somewhere...

Breakable - by Asiat Averas

For once in my life,
I thought that I could believe
In something new.
I thought for the longest moment
That I could believe in you.

For the longest time...
My heart was so breakable.
Just cracks that everyone could see.
Just things I couldn't do or be.
I was so breakable.

Now my heart and soul
Are shattered peices.
Can you help me?
Wipe away my heart of coal.

Do you think that glue
Would do?
Do you think that a good rest
Will end my distress?

I feel so breakable.
I hate being vulnerable.
I am being so guilable.
I am so breakable.

They say that family and dignity
Are beautiful glass balls
That can be scuffed and marked.
If so, you can be left surrounded by walls.

Work is rubber.
Bounces back like that.
My work is never done.
What, what?

I cry sometimes.
I sleep a lot.
I need you back.
Heal me - the one so breakable.

I pray that you come soon.
The rain falls now and so do I.
Clouds dropping water.
Clouds in the sky.

And I am so breakable.
I hate being vulnerable
I am being so guilable.
Heal me - the one so breakable.

Much Love,
Asiat

4 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

are you trying to make us all cry or just be depressed ? geez. (um, in other words, that means it was really good...it made me sad *tear*.)

oh, and congratulations on the contacts finally!!

Asiat Averas said...

thank you, olivia. well, i guess that's just me funneling my anger at havin 2g2 dance camp w/ contacts in an all...

Vortican said...

Off the topic post:
Your blog morphed appearances again! I totally like your new profile. I just love that quote, "I dance first and foremostly, alone. I dance to the sound of drums, the beating of hearts, the music of the stars." It conveys such confidence and beauty! It has definately made it onto my short list of favorite quotes!

Vortican said...

Also, good for you not believing in true love! I kinda missed the whole true love discussion several posts ago, so I'll wiegh in now!
Love is a choice, there's no destiny about it. If you want a relationship to last, or even have the chance to grow in the first place, you have to work at it, it doesn't happen on its own. Sure there are certain qualities, such as stoic moodiness or a gentle smile, that can knock one head ove heels, but let's be honest, that's more about lust! (Not that there's too much wrong with that *o*)!

hey, cherrios - smile!