Saturday, August 9, 2008

okay...

olivia - YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE! twasn't unstructered at all! it was HALARIOUS! [listening to my skin again!] and you would have made it better. I KNOW I'M AWESOME! who doesn't know that? wow and i'll let you borrow him ; ) you can borrow him for a couple of NIGHTS!

tabby cat - i know it's always better the second time. <3

okay the REST of you... my mum sent me an email [non religious, it's funny!] and here is some of the best ones on there!

the point was that the Washington Post wanted people to turn in a romantic poem two lines long with the second being as unromantic as the first was romantic:

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,
MARRYING YOU SCREWED UP MY LIFE!

kind intelligent loving and hot
THIS DESCRIBES EVERYTHING YOU ARE NOT!

wow, how many of us can live with out spouses when we say this about them??

I thought that i could love no other,
that is, until i met your brother!

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you ~
but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head!

well that's all i've time for at 8:20 in the morning - my mum's gonna come home and find me on the computer if i remain glued to the screen - i'm gonna be dead then!

Much Love, dearest,
Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!