Saturday, August 30, 2008

hello my minions!

many apologizes for not posting... i've been busy and everytime i try to write, i am kicked off by some other person... to them blogging is not so important. a lot has been going on and i think i'll fill you in a tad!

on the 27th, i spent a lot of time at REX Theatre at Maria's going away party. It was fun, until Jack showed up and told me we wanted me to go to Baltimore for a preformance... ugh!!!

on the 28th, i went to slavejane... it sucked because i just went suicidal! it was just balistic.

on the 29th, i was just wacko!

on the 30, today, of course, i went to the Johnstown Preformance... Hctib (name left unrevealed), picked on me... and kicked me out of a dance. my mum went balistic and i went 'take a chill pill'

tomorrow: I go to the Pigrimage and see all 'my guys' and do even more balistic things...

Much Love<3,
Asiat

1 comment:

Olivia Krišková said...

'bout time you posted something! Wow, it sounds like slavjane is messing w/ you more than it should...that's too bad.
Hmm, well I hope whatever 'balistic' things you get up to at the pilgrimage tomorrow will cheer you up : )

much <3

hey, cherrios - smile!