Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Minion Journals: Aug. 15, 2008

6:30; O'hare International Airport; Chicago, IL.

I've been waiting here forever! My brother - having recently accquired contacts - is wearing sunglasses and trying to look sleek. My father was staring at a United airplane go backwards - AH the facination...Really our flight has been delayed so many times! I'm very hungry and trying to sneek a look @ my RA photos, whilst my mother prying eyes.
In m never ending boredome, I am listening to the Eagles and trying to decide whether or not to write poetry. I have just tried to make my father read Eragon, a personal favorite and this has been a long-standing task - he has just put the book down after reading the map...
I am dreaming of being anywhere but here:
A small secluded beach on the island [of Cyprus, perhaps?] ... sipping fruity wine elegantly after it has been warmed by the sun's rays. The sun is - at present - setting and casting brilliant colors of the water; waves gently lapping against the sand...

OR

In Hungary, filming the third season of Robin Hood & getting chappy w/ all the cast and crew. Doin one of those awesome 'A little Brit different' comercials...

ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!

There's a man across the way with an extremely long face [not to mention a chin that'smelted into his neck... sphinx remind you of anyone [robby?? ewww!] who looks like the photo of Charlie Bone, a favorite book series of mine.

I'M AFRAID that I must go; I've an overly fasinating evening of waiting in a crowded airport [AKA parnts prying eyes!]

MUCH LOVE <3,
Asiat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO.
Melting completely into his neck...
xD

But the Vicar of Dudley is weird..."Will you marry me?"
lol

Olivia Krišková said...

: ) you never sease to make me laugh! You want to be sipping warm wine on a beach in cyprus? ha, sorry, that just cracked me up : )

or in hungary, oh I know! and i could just kill myself, I was there when ra was there and i didn't know it, ahhhhhh!!!!

what do you say when you get back, i'll just meet u at the airport and we can fly on to hungary...: )

a little brit different - oh, well on second thought, maybe i'll drop u off in london on the way...and i'll go on to hungary alone ; )

hey, cherrios - smile!