Thursday, August 14, 2008

contin...

k... back to the story!

so, yesterday we were @ Bishop Constantine's house and we saw Fr. Steven [another Orthodox priest] was there celebrating his birthday and 25th yr. in the priesthood [yay Fr. Steven! *claps*]! Anyways, Fr. Steven didn't have a ride home, so my mother decided to drive him home, after he walked with us and the dog [Byzhik??? i think that's the shpelling!]... We walked home and I realized that it was 11:30... talk about freakish Sou-Siders! EEK and EEW went through my head... I'll avoid the prejudiced thoughts that went through my head!

Our parents went on their quest to bring Fr. Steven to his home.

12:30 A.M: I take a shower due to the fact that I feel really dirty and REALLY tired...
12:45 A.M: MY PARENTS COME HOME!
1:20 A.M: My BROTHER takes a shower!
over all, I stayed up till two A.M... then woke up at 7:30 rushing to a 8:00 liturgy that I found out WASN'T scheduled.... OH I WAS SEETHING!

It took me a while to fall asleep so... whatever~

Much Love <3,
Asiat

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!