Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Minion Journals: Aug. 19, 2008

8:30 PM O'hare International Airport Chicago, IL

Minions -
I've a couple of sayings stuck in my head.

A: "Put your faith in your sword and you sword in a Pole." - Taras Bulba [the movie]

B: "God bless and keep the Tsar ... far away from us!" - The Fiddler on the Roof

C: "I don't want to posses you; I wish to marry you because I love you!" - North & South

D: "He was young; so was she..." Sphinx's Ultimate Favorite Quote

AND NOW my brilliant commentary...

A: WHO doesn't like a little Ukranian humor? - that is, of course except the Polish...

B: Yes indeed - let's keep the now nonexsistent long dead Tsar far far AWAY!

C: Aren't those the lines every girl wants to hear?
[or is it the folloing??

Girl: IS this what our marriage is going to be like? - me making fantastic suggestions like this and you always saying no all the time?
Boy: NO!
Girl: I rest my case.
Boy: No - I won't always be saying no; a lot of the time I'll be saying yes!
Girl: Would you like a kiss?
Boy: Yes...
Girl: Well tough tits 'cause I haven't got the time! - THE VICAR OF DIBLEY!!]

D: Really now, you'd think Sphinx would let me forget this blundering quote [that she stole from Champagne!!] but it just NEVER DIES!!!! It is the laughing stock of my nonexsistent writing carrer!

OH WELL! I realize that I can be mildly entertaining sometimes but - granted - I still don't think I could make a career of my comedy!

Much Love <3,
Asiat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha...it is a great quote!
But, don't make me bring up magnolia scents...!
:P

hey, cherrios - smile!