Friday, August 22, 2008

The Minion Journals: Aug. 21, 2008 (PART 1)

9:31 Pgh, PA; home

Minions dear ...

In my hour of need, none of my family can move their arse off of an internet accessible computer - that and that I am supposed to be asleep. In all of this, I am very sad to announce something: The Minion Journals has a new face : (

Due to the fact that my parents wish me to look studious (no objections there... ) and that they think it is absolutely ridiculious to carry around a notebook that smokes everytime I look at it (NOT really, they just think it's childish and I disagree... I <3>

Oh - and in addition to this notebook (that I just realized matched the template of ye' old blog...) I have added something to pass my hours of meaningless by... 40 photos of Richard under his guise as a Mr. John Thornton. 'The Minion Journals' is printed in my spidery handwriting - in a silver sharpie - on the outer cover. I can imagine you, my dears, imagining this sight...

now a littl' 'bout me day!

School started well - me just barely managing to pull of my british accent and everyone complimenting my black attire. Me and Charlene spoke - we both wished that we were far far away with some guy falling head over heels... ah lovely!

After my 11:30 dismissal, I ate chicken, Dr. Pepper (*YUM*), and cirly fries (which I'm crazy about...) at Arbby's.

EVEN FURTHER after that... I had an eye doctor appointment *0* and he declared my adjustment to contacts "fantastic" and "brilliant".
My brother has also acclimated well... but really is this what this blog is about? my brother?? NO! certainly NOT! My brother was left in the car while I went on a frantic search for beige pants... Mission Imposible??

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Soon after that, I went on a shopping spree [i.e. buying school supplies] with my dad. My mother went on a walk and I entertained myself by watching a tad of North and South... LOVELY!!!

Much Love<3,
Asiat



No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!