Sunday, August 31, 2008

hello dears,

seeing as i am off until tuesday, i shall write... and write... and possibly write some more. my current station is at the computer typing this with a cup of sore throat tea and beautiful music tinkling out of my youtube account. i'll prolly post the lyrics later. i am relaxed and calm... and just dreading not being able to go to the pilgrimage; i really wanted to go this year and i may not be able to in this condition.

my facebook account is also up. i was considering putting quotes of my favorite 'pieces of flair' on here. actually i think i will.

"Anything you can do the Doctor can do better and faster using only a bent paper clip."

"Yes, sometimes i do randomly break out in a british accent."

"Boys in books are just better."

"Thornton or Darcy? That is the question."

this is going to take a while...

"Chaos, panic, disorder. Our work here is done."

"What have you done to poor Mr. Darcy?"

"Please do not annoy the writer. She may put you in a book and kill you."
(ain't that right???)

"Bite Me."

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."

"*pic of David* Better than: Edward Cullen, Clark Kent, & Chuck Norris."

"iRegenerate."

"Only a vampire can love you forever..."

"I'm smiling. That alone should scare you."

"I love all the companions, but mostly the Tardis."

"Homework Hurts Trees."

"You will meet a sexy timelord."
(I WISH I WISH I WISH!!!!)

"I have more fictional boyfriends that you do. BEAT THAT!"

"Careful, you may end up in my blog."

"A clue. NO."

"I'm not an alchoholic, I'm just a Doctor Who fan."

"I <3<3>

Late last night i was watching i found EXTREMELY FASCINATING...
a Weakest Link speacial featuring some of the cast of Doctor Who!!! it was halarious... even though it was a tad gay.

And now because i'm listening to a bunch of sad love songs:

You are a poem
perfectly written.
you are a flower
never fading in beauty.
you are sweet nectar
that has everlasting taste.
You are everything I desire.
You are that which inspires.

Not enough complements
can I bestow upon you.
Not enough love
could be given to you.
You ask me why
I think I don't deserve you.
I don't.
You are too perfect for anyone.

I listen to rain
and I think of your sweet voice.
If I lay here long enough
I imagine that you shall come to me.
I need you.
I want you.
But I can never manage to say
That I love you.

You claim me shy
I claim myself a coward.
I am not able to face myself
enough to tell you how I feel.
Why can't you just look in my eyes
And see how I feel?

I imagine you - every curve, every smile.
I imagine my savior from this dark place.
I imagine you saving me from myself.
How can you not see my dispair
everytime I see you with someone else.
I can see that my love has turned to obsession.
Everytime I am not with you I lapse - in and out -
of depression.

One summer day
I see you see me for me.
You kiss my cheek
You kiss my lips.
All I can think is that this is bliss.
All these years
I imagined a Prince Charming.
And now I see
That it is no Prince Charming
before me
It is you
Not so perfect
as I saw you once before.

Let's go to our secret place
Where there's prefect harmony
perfect grace.
I thank you so much for being my love
and being my savior.

We will kiss
we will kiss
and we will find out that this is just bliss.

Much Love<3,
Asiat.



3 comments:

Vortican said...

WoW!
Now that is a long rambling post!
You cover everything from Mr. Darcy to "sexy timelords" (?) and even through in some original poetry!

Vortican said...

"
You claim me shy
I claim myself a coward.
I am not able to face myself
enough to tell you how I feel.
Why can't you just look in my eyes
And see how I feel?

I love this part! I really captures the awkwardness of conveying deep emotions and how people perceive something different the you're feeling.
Keep up the good work!

Asiat Averas said...

i know... there is a certain akwardness when you like someone [yeh i know from experience] and how they think you mean something else when you say something. it is a beautiful poem and drives me off the wall cuz i cant sing it right now.

hey, cherrios - smile!