Tuesday, August 12, 2008

hello..

i am lindsey lohan... no [achmed for all you ppls!] ok... so on my brilliant adventure to cleveland i decided that giving you all the first five chapters of The Legend Of Five Trees would be a good idea right? RIGHT??? yeh sure...

Part 1
Chapter 1

THE breeze passed through the sails of the Regency bringing in cool air. I stood on the starboard side watching as the city Perguin came into full view. City lights flashed softly on the sky as the sun crept up the sky line in the east. The city was slowly waking up. The market of the city let off many colored lights and the side of Perguin with all the royal villas was still dark. Royals did not have a need to wake early; they had servants to do everything for them. Even if I am one of the royals, my parents claim that I do not act like one. I like to help the servants in just about everything but dishes. I like to cook. I like to wake up early and wander the busy city streets with everyone else.
Perguin, my home for the rest of the month. I would be leaving soon to go to Phen and visit Farad, the sonn of the governor of Phen. Farad and his parents were originally from Dragon Island; a place of renown evil. To say the least, I do not like Farad; he is selfish and disgusting. I returned my gaze from Perguin to the crew of The Regency, the crew who so faithfully worked for my father. My father Sir Nathan-oak walked towards me, looking regal as usual. He had on the vest I had spent two years making for him. It was a deep sage green; the color of ripened leaves.
My father motioned me to him as we docked in the city.
"Have you planned anything, Kate-lynn?" he asked cheerily.
"No father. Not just yet. I'm still overcoming the shock that you are leaving me here and setting off on wild adventures," I answered, laughing. I thruth I would miss him dearly; his deep voice and kindly smile. I would miss kissing his beardy cheek.
"Well, my dear," he said keeping his cheery tone, "I will miss you." He drew me close; drew me into his arms. I breathed his smell in; the sme of burning tobacco and of the ocean, and of the sun's rays. "I've arranged for someone to come and stay with you. You know him; I hope you don't mind me arranging for him to look after you."
"Never, father," I said, blinkinc furiously and trying to keep the tears from my eyes. "As long as it is not someone horrid, I shall be fine. I love you." I noticed that I was not the only one crying; my father was too. He brushed the tears from my cheeks and pushed them away from his own face, even as they tumbled down his cheeks. I hugged him once more before I hugged my mother. I would miss them both terribly. What was I without my parents guidance?
I wondered whether or not this friend coming to visit was truly a friend or not. If the person was anything like Farad, I think I might have jumped on board another ship before setting foot in Perguin. I did hope that it was someone agreeable...

Okay ya'll i g2g... srry 4 any misspellings ect. this is not the end of the first CH. but i have 2 go...

Much love,
Asiat.

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!