Sunday, August 24, 2008

the Daily Buzz:

the Daily Buzz



The Ren-Fest with Vortican Todd



Pgh.: 1



"Yuengs and Wings"



Whilst driving toward our Ren-Fest... I noticed a small disc with the following phrase: "Yuengs and Wings" - beer and chicken... a deliciouso combo!



Pgh.: 2



"Give Me 'Yer Cash!"



Whilst getting tickets for our entrance, the maidens posing as the women selling us tickets started a joke - "Give me your cash - and maybe I'll return a ticket to you..." Twas fun. VERY fun.



Pgh.: 3



"Joust: Part I"



Watching the Joust... "You are full of shi - chivalry..." Hahahaha! Twas fun... VERY fun. twould have been better if my Minions were there...



Pgh.: 4



"Captian Jack"



Well... while strolling down... looking at lovely shops, we saw an amazing site: a man dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow - PUSHING A BABY CARRIAGE!!! Vortican and I had a good laugh about that.



Pgh.: 5

"Naughty Scents"

While in a scent store, we were looking at the various scents, we found some extraordinary names like:

F*** Me Hard
Soft & Sexy
Midnight Lover
Sassy Ass

*rar!*

i must admit though, the first of that list was my favorite... it shmelled wonderful!

Much Love<3,
Asiat

2 comments:

Vortican said...

The promised highlights of the renfest!!
I'm glad you guys had a good time, I love the renfest!!
Don't forget the scent of "Obsession Man"!!!

Asiat Averas said...

obssession man??? idont remember...

hey, cherrios - smile!