Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Minion Journals: Aug. 16, 2008

11:00 [local time] Tempe, AZ.

To my dearest Minions,
Before me are the pictures of Orlando Bloom and 40 photos of John Thornton/RA [no joke, Ijust counted] Yes, I am a lovestrck maniac! [I already knew that though!] Really, I've not been able to overcome this love of men with SIDEBURNS!! Yes, I've realized that'swhy I love RA and all those other handsome men... sideburns!!! Really, I have no idea why... perhaps my obbsession with the past? Perhaps.
What have I been doing recently
Um... Er... *stops and rools over J.T.*
Watching the Vicar of Dibley - a british sitcom...
an extremely halarious show in which RA plays... [*DROOLS*] [Yes, I know, sphinx and Olivia - EXTREMELY HALARIOUS!]

Listening to 'Robin Hood on Children in Need' -which I recorded before I left - I always laugh at that [he could never make you as happy as I could...]
Actually -b4 i left - i got the courage to watch the Vicar... I didn't stop laughing for an hour.

I am rather deppressed and wishing I were home.Of course can celebrate a week of continued sobriety [from depression...] with a bout of deppresion. BRILLIANT!
MUCH OMMITTED>>>>>

Much Love <3,
ASIAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I have been saying for years!!
Sideburns make the world go round!!!

Olivia Krišková said...

you recorded the children in need thing?! wow. you've got it bad : )

'he'll never make you as happy as i could'...it's just the best line, isn't it? : )

hey, cherrios - smile!