Thursday, August 21, 2008

heheeeee!

due to me and olivia laughing hysterically, I've decided to dedicate this ENTIRE POST to ...

YOU GUESSED IT!...

SIDEBURNS!!!! [and some other things...]

aren't they just amazing??? I mean let's see how many guys I can think of that look glorious with this adorable facial hair!

Richard Armitage... OF COURSE!!

Joe Armstrong... *yum*

Jonas Armstrong .... [who knew??? jk WHO DIDN'T???!!!]

um... er... let's think...

well, Harry Lloyd, Rob what's-his-face... that one Olivia likes!, um... whoooo idk... OH WAIT! i don't remember!!! that sucks... any suggestions JUST COMMENT! yall know wat to do! hey is anyone besides me thinking Pete??? [mikey and joey, srry, but ur not on this list and do u know what Pete I'm talking bout????]

my dears... really i hate school, but Charlene and Kenadee are wounderful! [srry if i shpelled ur names wrong gals!] and so it's not all bad... urgh! Mr. Sowa must you be soo doleful??

oh and do add to it all i was reminded of something - two words - that only Vortican and Sphinx will know - and all because of this little thing called a song "I want Candy!"

MAN CANDY!!!

all these guys are a bowl of delicious man candy...

Man Candy ANYONE???

Much Love<3,
Asiat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man Candy...yes please!
^_^
Erm, you have forgotten Orlando Bloom in your list!!
But I shall forgive thee...this time.

Though Asiat, there are a whole host of other lads that have got facial hair...but I am not sure if you are ready, young padawan...
*cackles*

Vortican said...

Man Candy! *o*
Now that's what people should give out for Halloween.
Trick or Treat? Yes Please!

hey, cherrios - smile!