Friday, August 8, 2008

The Minion Journals: Aug. 7, 08

Topic: the Praises of Tabitha, Tic Tacs, Ping Pongs, Searching for Service, Hutsul Music, RA = Thud is Keeping me ALIVE!!!!

A rather long title? YES! That is pretty much all that is happening. For your - entertainment - I shall go into a semi-deatailed description of each topic.

THE PRAISES OF TABITHA:
I realize now - perhaps for the first time - that the praises of Tabby Cat should be sung more often. The lost contact is now found [and in my eyeball!]. I have no reason to fear that this blog would not be kept after my tragic death!
The praises of Tabitha are as follows:
Dearest Tabs
Our feline friend
Dearest of teh dear
We see thee hyms of praise
Till the end!
Now Tabby dear can say that sh'e special [she is naturally of course!] because I wrote a poem about her and posted it! Don't worry, minions, everybody will get a poem eventually!

TIC TACS:
Did I tell everybody that I'm obbsessed with Tic Tacs? Orange ones especially. I <3>

PING PONGS:
I'm in the Rec. Room and my bro and J.H. WERE playing ping pong - gosh i hate ping pong! - now its the Short Dumb Blonde and my bro's friend Joe; now it's S.D.B. and David. Dorkface [i believe you all know him!] is playing air hockey with Andrew...

SEARCHING FOR SERVICE:
Katie has been searching for service. There's not much else to say about the matter.

HUTSUL MUSIC:
After finding out that it has last years' Serbian - I think I won't listen to it EVER again.

RA = THUD IS KEEPING ME ALIVE:
Images of Richard Armitage - all shirtless and hot - is keeping me alive. Mrs. Morrow put lizards in our beds - with the help of Mama Bartus - [and they were fake, so twasn't creepy or anything!] and I named mine Richard and said some really stupid things like that the lizard was my boyfriend! *i wish!* I TOLD YOU I'M NUTS!

MUCH LOVE <3>
Asiat

3 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

i am laughing so hard : ) u r amazing asiat, but u knew that right? but again, i must say i think missing out on the last three days (un-structured time and bizare craziness) with you probably was good for my mental health though...plastic lizards named in honor of richard...wow. (you're going to let me borrow him sometime, right?)

Tabitha said...

It was great the first time i read it and somehow it is even better now that we are home lol!!

Anonymous said...

Orange Tic-Tacs are naff...!
The green ones are where it's at.

Speaking of plastic lizards, I once had an Italian baker throw one at me randomly on the street.
FACT.

hey, cherrios - smile!