Tuesday, August 12, 2008

contin...

[part 1, chapter 1, the legend of five trees]

continued from:

I did hope that it was someone agreeable. I mounted a large white stallion; a beautiful creature that was a gift from my father. I waved as the crew left the dock; as The Regency left the port. My father waved back, smiling at me and telling me not to get into too much trouble. My mother dabbed tears from her eyes and tried to smile at me; I would miss Mother terribly; my everlasting companion, full of guidance and wisdom.
Long after the ship had disappeared in the swelling waves of the ocean, I turned my mount and galloped off to the cilla. As long a ride as it is, it was invigorating to feel the wind through my hair as I passed servants and peasants who were walking ominously through the streets. True, I was tired after a long and stormy journey, but just imagining vacationing in Perguin was enough to make up for how tired I really was. There was a fork in the road; I kept left. The villa slowly came into view the sun rising behind it. Pink streaks spread all over the sky.
I took my horse into the stables and handed him off to a stable boy. I thanked him as he welcomed me. It was strange to be at the villa without my parents. I ran through the front door of the villa. Yes, it still smelled like lime trees and salt water. The atrium was very unique; it was all open, no ceiling the first part of the atrium was marble tile and then there was a fountain of sea water and then the huge expanse of sand reaching to the beach. I took off my shoes and set them next to the door then ran.
Sand sprayed everywhere and felt good on my feet. I jumped into the water and splashed everything. My uncle Joc-has-oak lived in a villa just down the street, but he was unspeakably unpleasant; making snide remarks on how Aunt was the only good blood on my father's side of the family. Koln[there are two dots on the o... they won't come up on here!]-oak, Joc-has's son was cruel and cold. Koln, fortunately, had a younger twin brother and, even though they looked nothing alike - and the fact that Keith was adopted without Joc-has's consent - they got along extremely well. Keith-oak, Koln's brother, was kind and sweet; my favorite cousin. After splashing in the water, I lay down beneath a palm tree and enjoyed its cool shade.

well, ya'll that's the end of CHAPTER 1, PART 1, THE LEGEND OF FIVE TREES...

Stephie and I will have a good time watching Robin Hood... *yum yum* and RA AND joe and jonas armstrong... AND harry lloyd... we now know why they cut out Harry.... if they kept him that would be just too many hot guys in one show!

Much Love<3,
Asiat..

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!