Sunday, August 17, 2008

the night's events...

After much consideration, and much furniture rearranging, we - my uncle, aunt, cousin, mother, father, brother, and I - decided to go into the pool... It was like bath water without the soap. Absolutely terrific - that is, if you like extremely warm water - and being able to step out of the pool and be completely dry in five minutes [an awesomely hyperbole - extreme exaggeration!] ...
So my life hasn't been totally ruined by this trip, though it has come extremely close.

STILL watching the Vicar of Dibely, it makes me laugh sooooo much that I'm am considering recording it... though mebe i shouldn't is what you all are saying! i know it, you know it, WHY DO YOU CARE?? if it makes me laugh, then chances are I won't stop.

AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's REALLY ALL SHE CAN SAY after RA proposes to her??? WOW! she IS stupid.

Much Love <3,
Asiat.

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!