Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy B-day Claire!

after a lovely preformance - in which i forgot a lot of things! - i was invited to olivia's sister's birthday party [though i got pics of richard *0*].
i loved it - we walked from the park to olivia's house then back again - and it was all up hill. Claire was extremely sweet [happy 11th!]. Nancy was - adorable. Anna was nice. olivia was great, but if i expected less, i would be insane. i now have lots of RA pics. i love it!
we, after printing RA pics up the wazoo, walked back to the park. of course, as always, no one was there - just our luck. LUCKILY, though, we had my cell phone and called olivia's home. While waiting for Mrs. Rattay, Olivia sat on the rocks at the park... i started throwing them ominously back into a pile. Olivia said that i looked very much the part of the author. she decided to take a picture and she will be posting it soon [i hope!] so go check biddefordroad.blogspot.com and see me! i looked like and author UNTIL, that is - i started cracking up halariously! olivia did everything to stop me laughing - telling me something i didn't need to hear [i'd have to kill you if i told you...and olivia if YOU TELL i WILL kill you!], telling me that RA was in the corner [just a joke...], EVEN going so far as to make me laugh so hard that i would stop laughing. I eventually did and hopefully looked like the author that i am! i might use it under my biography at the back of my book IF it's good.

Much Love, dears,
Asiat

3 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

i luuuuv this post : )))))) it was a wonderful day! ra, the deer, lizards, ra, etc...: ) oh, and remember to revise your letter...

ha, and i would tell! u know it : ))) I'm learning how to tease people by following your example, but after your death threat, i guess i'd better not risk it...

Anonymous said...

I likes the new layout.
:D

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a good time. lol.

hey, cherrios - smile!