Friday, August 8, 2008

the Minion Journals: Aug. 6, 08

IM HOME!!! couldn't say THAT loud enough!

Dearest Minions,
Amidst the general hubbub of activity, Beenie playing with my pencil, and mildly intrested onlookers...
SCRATCH THAT!
Amidst Jack yelling and, on the recent quietness, silence: CAMP, no DANCE CAMP. More readily called 'hell on earth' or 'place where weirdos are', camp is somewhat as I have described. I've heard that perogies are on the menu for lunch... *yum*
Back to what I was saying - before I got on food - camp. Tis a boring subject. We do nothing but dance, drive each other nuts, eat, stay up late chatting 'bout girlly things, and sleep [my personal fav!]. What is there to say? Our melodramatic-ness hits full blast when you put us together! This morning's ever fateful event was me loosing one contact. [yes, I know life SUCKS!]
Now Beenie and Lara are doing landyards, Stephie S. innocently playing with her waterbottle; my brother with Beenie, Tabby, and myself sing VeggieTales Classics like the following:
The Water Buffalo
Barbra Manatee
Sa - BOOOOO!
I'm So Blue
I love My Duck
As you can READ, we are either VERY bored or VERY insane. Currently going through the 8 Polish Christmas Dishes like the 12 days of Christmas. It's SOOOO halarious [my new fav word!]. ok, now its the three yummie cookies...
You wonder why we're - o God is bigger than the boogie man he's... - sorry, wonder WHY we're still on this. The answer is that i have NO CLUE!

Much love, dears,
Asiat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tai...I do not know what that entry was about, but it sounded like strangeness.
:|

Asiat Averas said...

i a sure you IT WAS STRANGE! this one guy named joe kept staring at me it's like I SAW U LAST YR AT THE RALLY TWIT! ahahaha

Olivia Krišková said...

omg, i am soooooooo glad i missed out on the past three days at camp!!!! somehow though, I can imagine us thinking of ra, singing veggie tale songs, amidst jack yelling, you trying to write and us eating pyrohy...beyond strange...but that's our life isn't it? oh well, u survived. congratulations.

hey, cherrios - smile!