Monday, October 13, 2008

Vortican's Q&A:

so this answers alllllll your random questions.

On the matter of Glaedr... I miss him, but I think he has more strength than all the "Hearts" put together, so I think that Gleadr will have his revenge.

On the matter of the shaggy black mane... well he's hangin' out with Galbatorix so I guess his hair turned colors : )

Next up:

the whole morbid thing.... it's worth it. Loretta is um... CYANIDE-afied. its a great story and well worth the two periods of free time I spent on it.

I guess you are morbid.

on another note:

enjoying work so far???

otherwise, the color is great. btw, the weekend wasn't so great. you know why.

I WILL BE POSTING Finding D.J. ASAP!

wooo i miss ya'll.

May the stars watch over you,
Asiat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least we survived the weekend!!

hey, cherrios - smile!