Friday, October 10, 2008

hello and goodbye dears

this a great font color by the way : )

Okay, so I'll be hopefully posting once I get to Mikey's, Sippyeh's, and Sphinx's [i finally found out who he was : )] and i've got Finding D.J. [which is now my super duper break : )] galore... i now have two note-worthy love-scenes that you will all adore... the first is already on here and the second I wrote in Math class this morning [sorry, Mrs. K. the urge to write is very spontaneous and I get the lesson now : )] and I've just copied out the entire first and second chapters for my editor [Sphinx] and my best friend [Mikey] and THANK GOD FOR SKYPE!!!!

hahaha, I've got to go, my dears.

May the stars watch over you,

Asiat

2 comments:

Vortican said...

It is a nice color; muted olive for fall time!
Tisk, tisk, tisk, writing romance novels during math class, then posting that info online!
Zoning out of class aside, I'm looking forward to more chapters!

Vortican said...

By the way,
I hope you had a good weekend in the woods! Sorry we couldn't be there, but my cousin was "goin' to the chapel, to get ma-a-a-arried!"
All in all it was a good time. Now that it's near Halloween, we need to go checek out the costume shops! I never buy anything, but it's always fun to look!

hey, cherrios - smile!