Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My dears,

I do love these names. [i'm reading a Brisingr and have this old-ish language stuck in my head, so sorry if i'm being wacko ; )]

Dmitri sounds like on of the Twins' names [the Elf Wise twins, not the Eragon Twins.] ooo, but these are rather too old names, even though i love them. Matthew has to have this spunky modern name, though I wish it did not have to be so.

Dmitri sounds like a Twilight/Eragon name, which I do adore...

I must leave now, my dears.

MORE DJ!!!

All my love,

Asiat Averas

2 comments:

Vortican said...

!?!
What is so spunky and modern about "Matthew"?
Also, "spunky and modern" is pretty much the antithesis to "emolicious." It's gonna have to be one or the other I'm afraid. ^_~

Vortican said...

By the way,
Who are the Elf-Wise twins???

hey, cherrios - smile!