Saturday, October 4, 2008

So my dears:

It's been what, an hour? well, I've got some brain waves to transmit. Muse is a great band... I like their song called Bliss.... it's sooooo good.

um RaNdOm : )))

My room is full of acrylic paint fumes and lavendar inscence... i was painting alllllllll morning and now i can see that i did almost nothing...

And, please don't be mad, I started ANOTHER one.

Finding DJ

The story about Karen, a girl who has a terrible secrect that she can't live with anymore.

Actually i was at lunch with Charlene and we noticed that someone had written I heart DJ in it, and thus started Finding DJ.

OH WELL!!! so much for me sticking to one story : )

Kugs, My dears,

Asiat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the heck did you get to Muse?
I've been a massive fan for years...
:O

Asiat Averas said...

Stephenie Meyers lists it as her favorite band on her web page : )
kugs,
A

Anonymous said...

Stephanie Meyer needs to be flogged!
lol

Asiat Averas said...

y on earth?? steph is GREAT! u need to be put in a padded room with Twilight and no other books.. then see how you like it... it'll get you off of Taras K.
Kugs,
A.

Anonymous said...

Taras IS Edward Cullen!

Asiat Averas said...

i no i no... NOT!!! i've never even seen him : )brown hair and SIDEBURNS??? or just a purebred jackass???

kugs,
Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!