Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Twilight pics : )

So, give me SOME credit, at least... these are great pics.
 
Carlisle isn't supposed to attract us, Olivia, he's a fatherly figure... not a sexual one : )

next... Okay Olivia, admitt it! Edward was walking to ME not you!!! jkjk.. tho navy is a great color.

 

after that! Thank you, Olivia, the caption is alllllllll mine.

 

Edward looked at Bella, "I can't do this, I love Asiat, not you!"

*Bella bursts out crying*

*Edward leaves her and walks across the computer screen to me*

 

The wardrobe in this scene is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!! any less flattering coats would be called dog skins.

And Olivia, do us all a favor and throw Bella out with the coat. and i would def. charish that coat.. and hurt you for the guy who wears it ; )

yeh.... this lady looks WAY TO HAPPY!!!

Moody Edward at the piano... !!!!

 

Cozy indeed... like him going "I'm BREAKING UP WITH YOU!!!!"

and yeh... SWEETTTT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Peace, Love, Vampires,

 

Asiat

6 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

Re: carlise - did you not pay ANY attention whilst reading twilight, like the scene in the hospital where Bella was observing how young and not ugly looking carlise was? That's all I meant. Of course I didn't mean more then that..he is my father in law after all.

Asiat Averas said...

well well, if THAT is so, then how is it? being pregnant and all?? jkjk, and sure carlisle MAY be handsome, but he's certainly NOT for looking... Esme would beat the crap out of us if we did : )

Olivia Krišková said...

How is it!? Ha, wow, at least now you have actully admited that Edward is mine!!!!

Olivia Krišková said...

p.s. it's quite nice ;p

Vortican said...

Yinz guys can have'im!
By the way...what's up with Edward's hair looking like he's in a constant state of extreme shock?!

Vortican said...

I love your caption for the second picture!
"Sorry, Bella," Edward whispered, "I've always had a thing for authors." Leaving a weeping Bella in the dust, he sprints across the screen, "Asiat, take me I'm yours!!"
*o* I see how it is!

hey, cherrios - smile!