Friday, October 17, 2008

Another sweet moment.

and yes, it's still brought to you by my brain : )

D.J. too!

It was Valentine's Day. Jason was in Colorado with his family. And I was alone. I sat down to my computer... swearing to at least enjoy my emails. I only had one message.

from: Jason

subject: be mine?

I opened it.

It was a YouTube video.

And there was a message from Jason.

My beloved darling,
I'm so sorry that I can't be there to make your Valentine's Day. Half of this video is Erin taping me and the other half is a surprise that I taped by accident.

I opened the link.

Jason was blushing. He started singing in that gorgeous baritone that I adored. He looked straight at the camera.

"L is for the way you look at me." Nat King Cole.
"O is for the only one I see.
V is very very extraordinary.
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
love, is all that I could give to you...
Love is more than just a game for two.
Two in love can make it take my heart.
Please don't break it.
Love was made for me and you."

It went on and on for a minute and a half. I was crying by the end... part from laughter and part from missing him.

The video wasn't finished though.

Jason appeared before the camera.

"Hello darling, I miss you and love you. Happy Valentine's Day.

The story and the suprise is that Erin got a huge present today. We were at the dinner table and Erin goes and answers the door." Erin came unto the screen.

"To find out what happens next, call Jason's cell."

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Jason's number.

"Hello?" Jason's voice said. I forgot that he didn't have caller ID.
"Hey, darling," I said. He immediately knew who I was.
"How are you, Danielle?" he asked sweetly.
"Fine how are you, my love?"
"Great, now that I've heard your voice."
"Ahh," I said, laughing.
"It's true," he replied.
"I know it is. I love you back!"

There was a not-so-akward silence.

"What is that suprise Erin was talking about?" I asked.
"Oh, here she is," he said.
"Hey!" I heard shouted across the phone.
"Hey there, Erin," I said.
"Okay, suprise," she said.
"Yeah," I replied.
"Matt proposed!" she exclaimed. My mouth dropped open.
"Seriously?" I asked.
"Seriously!" she echoed.
"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed. "Congrats!"


Peace, Love, Vamps,

Asiat

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

well that is going to make for some akward family reunions lol... i am loving it...kind of wishing it would be a movie lol then i could see it too...makes me feel a litle lonely though lol!
love ya lots,
miss ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Omg...he proposed!
:|

Vortican said...

*o*
So after being help captive as a "male rapuzel" (hey you said it ^_~) for like a whole year, Matt returns and proposed to Erin?!?
Do they even know each other?

Moving on, All together now...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! (swoon)
Very sweet romantic moment with DJ and Jason!

hey, cherrios - smile!