Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Letter from the Editor

Hello all...this is none other than Sphinx, the editor that Asiat Averas claims to have.
I am here for two reasons, one of which is to prove my existence, and the other is to carry out a request placed by Asiat herself.
She has been rendered unable to attend to her blog for a period of time and has asked me to post what are now chapters four and five of her story, entitled "Finding D.J."
I have been entrusted by her to deliver these portions adequately, so that her faithful blog-readers might feast on its content.
So, without further adeiu, I give you the next installments of...D.J.

2 comments:

Asiat Averas said...

oh instating your exsistence are you? hahaha, my editor... i do not just CLAIM to have you.. i DO have you.
All my love,
Asiat
PS:nice verbage

Vortican said...

I guess since Asiat claims to have you and you claim that Asiat claims to have you, then I guess it must be true!
~Vortican

hey, cherrios - smile!