Friday, October 17, 2008

indeed, Tabby Cat, indeed..

I can say many things about D.J., but one thing I cannot say enough:

IT'S MY BREAK-THRU WHAT ON EARTH MADE YOU THINK I WOULD STOP WRITING IT!!!!

Okay, fuming over and done with, I can say that D.J. is amazing and if my church's Bazar doesn't keep me too busy, Tabby Cat can dive into the third chapter [entitled Baseball]

O I changed it again since SOMEONE didn't like the 'may the stars watch over you'... Let's find out what I did put down.

Peace, Love, Vamps,

Asiat

PS: ain't it great... I want ALL those things... Peace. Love. and VAMPIRES!!! so obsessed. ; )

2 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

ome, "Peace. Love. and VAMPIRES" = <3...it's much better, I'd take vampires over stars any night.

~ SOMEONE

Anonymous said...

I rather liked the stars phrase.
*_*

But am liking the new one as well.
:)

hey, cherrios - smile!