Sunday, October 5, 2008

Speed Writing Revisited..

I've got 15 minutes till Poltava [someone tell me to RIP] and i have this one scene from Finding D.J. stuck in my head, so I'm gonna write it down : )

Jason [emoliciousness embodied : ) thanx Dani for the word; he actually looks like the main singer of BLG... srry rlly off track : )] brushed the wet hair from my face.
"I don't know what he did to you, but I swear that someone somewhere has to be able to help you," he whispered, taking my face in his warm hands.
"Don't," I whispered, him hitting on me just made me feel worse about leaving Matthew. "Please, just don't."
"Please," he emplored me. "Please let me help you. I've known you for four days and..." he trailed off.
"And what?" I asked, almost shouting.
"And I..." he said again. He shook his head. "And I love you."

That made my heart skip a beat.

"You what!" I said, my voice cracking.
"Danielle, you can't tell me that you couldn't tell," Jason said brushing his thumb against my cheek.
"Well, I just thought that the sisters told you to be nice to me. It's a reasonable assumption," I said quietly, looking at my hands - I had no clue.
"No, well, yes, they did tell me to be nice to you, but no, that's not why I acted that way around you," he said coming closer. "I find you utterly intoxicating. What is it that Edward Cullen says?"
"That "I'm your brand of heroin"?" I whispered.
"Yeah, that's it," he whispered. Something intruged me.

"Wait a sec.," I said looking up into those gorgeous green eyes. "You read Twilight?"
"Yeah, I read it," he said looking back at me. A smile pulled up at his lips and he dazzled me... He was just too much.
"So you love me?" I asked.
"Yeah, I do. Got a problem with that?" he asked, teasing.
I wrapped my arms aroung him, even as betrayal rang through my body, and laid my head against his chest.
"No," I whispered. "No, I don't have a problem with it."

That's enough for now... satisfied or hungering for more??? I've got ten minutes to get my bum downstairs for Poltava so I've got to go... Remember Jason...

All my love,
Asiat

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

totally love it nice putting twilight in there

hey, cherrios - smile!