Sunday, October 5, 2008

Further Explanation

Minions,
I seem to be doing a lot of this : )

Finding D.J.

D.J. = Danielle Jones.

Danielle Jones, last year at Church Camp, fell in love. She was sixteen. Matthew was different... the only way I can describe his looks is 'emolicious'... if that makes sense. The last day of camp, Matthew - the man Danielle had come to love - disapears and no one knows where.

Danielle is super depressed and the next year, her mom makes her go back to her nightmare. She finds herself falling for a fellow depressive person named Jason [also an emolicious person].. but won't let go of Matthew.

Then I will let you find out the rest. : ))) good luck.

Kugs,
Asiat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought his name was something other than Matthew!!
But I am liking it all so far.
:)

Tabitha said...

hey I thought you said this had a happy ending...this just sounds depressing

hey, cherrios - smile!