Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vortican:

I would actually prefer Eragon/Nasuada than Murtagh/Nasuada [or both??? jkjk] I think that either would be good... she needs someone to SERIOUSLY loosen her up. On the other hand, it seems that Gladear didn't die... he must be so depressed and sad that his most comforting connection has disappeared.. no one to share his innermost thoughts and secrets and his wisdom with... I miss Oro: ( and he hasn't even died yet!

And ELVA yet?? gosh, she needs a BiG OlD SlAp on the FaCe!!!



o well, Slavjane tonight... grr. *howls like Agar in panther-state*

listening to Solja Boy [Alvin and the Chipmucks version]...
you.. crank that solja boy... you...

okay NOT going to go there ; )

I love you, dears: ))

Kugs,

Asiat [figured kisses+hugs= kugs got it?]

PS: Friday = the Great Escape - me an 'livia escaping from teh world of social life being disordered.

PSS: if the skies keep looking like this then I'll finish Part I of Elf-Wise. Snow Patrol+grey skies = a force so magnamous i can't resist : )

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!