Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweetest Moments

another sweet moment brought to you all by MY BRAIN:

[of course D.J.!]

Jason took me into his arms. He held me and whispered. Half the time, I didn't even listen... I just heard his rich baritone.
"I love you, Danielle. How could I ever leave the one girl I've ever truly loved? I need you, Danielle, will you ever let me help you? Yeah, I know Matt hurt you bad, but... move on. Move on to me. I never meant us to fight last night... I cried so hard, Erin had to come and hug me all night."
"Thank God for Erin," I whispered.
Jason held me back, "What? I thought you hated her... because of Matt."
"I moved on long ago, Jason," I said quietly. "It's just that... when he came back, my heart stopped. I remembered bad I felt everytime I held you... I remembered that... " I took a deep breathe. "I remembered that everytime I thought about you, I almost died with betrayal."

wow... I kinda just need to get some writing done :)

The Sweetest Moments of DANIELLE/JASON... ah, love.

Peace, Love, Vamps,

Asiat

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Omg...i think i am in love with a story!!!!! and i totally love the "Peace, Love, Vamps" ....gosh darn i miss seeing you!!! I will have too crash something for dance lol! Love ya lots!!

hey, cherrios - smile!