Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To answer many questions...

My beloved Minions,
I miss you dearly... you and Oro and Glaedr... I finished Brisingr this morning on the bus... so freaking sad ; (

on another note, I am changing the 'all my love' to whatever is at the end of this post : )

Vortican/Everyone: You are correct, Matthew is neither modern nor spunky, but it has a ring to it... I think that I hereby close the forum for names to replace Matthew... But I hereby open a forum discussing names in general : ) that being said, any name that you put on here will probably end up being a character so name happy, dears.

The Elf-Wise Twins are Elise and Agar's children of course! and yeh, i think i might name the boy Valentine, but the girl needs some of your work : )



Worry yourselves not, Elf-Wise and Finding D.J. shall be posted on here soon enough, I promise and if I knew the ancient language, which I do not and which you cannot lie in, I would promise you then, but alas, I cannot.

My 'writing juices' for D.J. are flowing freely, so I must depart.

May the stars watch over you, my Minions,

Asiat

3 comments:

Vortican said...

Hey
Glad you finally finished Brisingr!

It was really sad when Oro died and Glaedr was plunged into extreme loneliness -_- But they still have his "heart" so hopwfully he'll come out of depression eventually.

Vortican said...

Also, the way that Eragon's sword responded to the word "Brisingr"...
Do you think it's because it really is the sword's true name or perhaps, it's because it's part of Eragon's true name?
Oromis seemed to think there was more to it than the sword's name, but he didn't say for sure. Brisingr could be part of Eragon's true name, that would explain why the spell has always worked so well for him.
Let the speculation for book 4 begin!

Vortican said...

Oh yeah, If you're finished with the book, just bring it down at church time (Monday or Saturday)!

There's something that I want to check out...like Murtaugh's hair. In Eragon, it's described as brown, but I think I remember it as "a black mane" in Brisingr. Research time!

hey, cherrios - smile!