Friday, October 17, 2008

PICTURES!!!

you really don't have to remind me that I'm obsessed with Twilight the movie. This is in response to Olivia's post giving me all these pictures.
 
Olivia - let the cat fight begin, cuz' i'm sick of not being sarcastically obsessed with some random actor : ) Rob is up for grabs... as far as I know he's still single and much younger than RA.
 
A: yeh, Bella's dad ruined this shot. : ( i want her dress. and hair. and man.
 

B: lunch time is.... explicit. Jasper and Alice are like doing the horizontal tango vertically. and Edward looks like a sad puppy... aww.

1. 

2.  some snail [flushed away] should come rolling down the screen singing: Lonely... I'm Mr. Lonely

 

C: these teeth suck so bad that i'm not putting it on here... well, mebe i am. temptation is soo great. and James is in the bottom right corner : )

 

D: This is a to-die-for scene.. now if only i was Bella... only i'd be like 'bite me NOW'

 

E: [cuz apples and puddles are so lame] more prom scenes.

 

F: I see your point, though Olivia, body parts poster isn't that cool. "You've got to give me some answers here." "I'd rather hear your theories." "I've considered radioactive spiders...."

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! GOD I CAN't WAIT FOR NOV. 21. Olivia and Sphinx can both kidnap me and we shall go watch it again and again. and I'll blog the heck out of you guys.

 

Peace, Love, Vamps,

Asiat

5 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

"lunch time is.... explicit. Jasper and Alice are like doing the horizontal tango vertically" - ome, i totally burst out laughing at that one : ))))))

ooooooo, we are fighting again? mmk, good, I was getting bored : ) So, you want Rob then? You better go have another watch of the video of Robert answering his marriage proposals, where he says he doesn't like children...it probably means he doesn't want to have kids...but I'm gonna twist it to mean that he also doesn't want to date kids : ) And you, a 13 y.o. are still considered as such :p ..."Depending on how old you are"...!!!

I'm off to look for more pictures...

Olivia Krišková said...

and only 33 more days till the movie!!!!!!!!!!

Tabitha said...

oh you are killing me with these pictures!!! I am so dying to see this movie now...and read the third book!

Anonymous said...

*_*

I am not sure how these pictures come into play, but I do know that I am confosed.

Vortican said...

So, in that first picture, is Edward the guy on the right, because he looks a little different than I thought.
(Just kidding ^_^)

hey, cherrios - smile!