Sunday, January 11, 2009

You will kill me, methinks

So, I am under the impression that the latter post has not harmed you :D I asure you that this "me shutting down the blog" thing was actually just an irrational thought.

FURTHER NOTICE: I will NOT be shutting the blog down, but I will, however, be starting a new one once my book is published... I may start it early, but its name will be BlackInk.blogspot.com

I will announce when I actually open it and start posting so that you, my faithful friends will be able to jump on board and yell at any new fans at how amazing I was before BlackInk... You guys will have so much fun yelling at crazed "fan girls/guys"... I can't wait.

One a completely different topic, kudos to Mr. Mikey for some of the best pie I've had in a VERY long time. Yeah, Mikey darling, we were eating it and snarfing it down like some kind of mutant hog.

Ever Yours,

Asiat

3 comments:

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Huzzah for not shutting the blog down!!
And I tooold you Mikey's pie is ace!
It's eeeevil it's so good!
:P

Vortican said...

I knew that you wouldn't abandon us! Yeah! ^o^

Vortican said...

Hey! I just checked out BlackInk and there's nothing there! Also, what stories are you attempting to publish, anything we know?

hey, cherrios - smile!