Friday, January 16, 2009

My, my...

You are an impatient one, are you not, Ms. Todd? Love at First Bite must be finished before I release it [and send it off the day before my birthday :D] I also believe you have been utterly mistaken... Danyan and Ina? Never, I tell you! Danyan and Aria unto the ages!!!! I fear that Indigar and Ginko have to duke it out for Ina which is in fact exactly what they do. :D *appears smug* I'm surprised you didn't already know that.

Just and FYI for Olivia: The ending for My Lizzie was changed, and therefore, is no longer like Tess of the D'Ubervilles. Oh wells, for you tits. :D

Ever Yours,

Asiat

3 comments:

Vortican said...

Oops! That's what I meant to say!
>_<

Vortican said...

????"Oh wells, for you tits"?????
Don't know what to say bout that!

Vortican said...

Yes! I am the impatient one! And also the stubborn one, so I won't let you off the hook till I get to read it! ^_~

hey, cherrios - smile!