Saturday, January 10, 2009

:D :D :D

Some good news and then some bad news, I think.

Good news first shall we? My good friend [well, best friend actually] has started his own blog on "pop culture" [For Vortican, it's Mikey] teenbeaters.blogspot.com . I rather enjoyed it.

Bad news is that in one week I will be shutting down this, and my other, blog and begining afresh with a blog I will start later. [Blog, such a stupid word is it not?]

Anyways, we had many good memories with good ole' Sir Panther, but this one has everything to do with my books, but more to do with my updating you on them [and will not go by SP]

Sorry to you setimentals, you may stop reading if you wish.


All my love,

Asiat

3 comments:

Sippyeh said...

Darling Ty you gave me a fright when i saw you where going to pull the plug on your genius Blogy.( This was in a British accent).Haha. You missed a lovely concert today. E was rocking out on the Bandura, Mikey was singing out his lungs :) :) :) :) and many more where they came from.

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Sippyeh is a weirdo...
Anyway, Mikey's blog address is actually teenagebeaters.blogspot.com
Muahahaha...

Vortican said...

What's up with shutting down the blog?!? Such great stories to read and comments made! I even got a Agar fanfic posted here! I guess as long as you'll start a new blog and not just leave us all, it will be OK. I'll miss Sir Panther tho!

hey, cherrios - smile!