Thursday, January 8, 2009

For Vortican = ]

So, Vortican, I may have been into Twilight, Vladd, and numerous others, but you should see me reading this! Admittedly, I've never dreamt of any book characters [except my own] until now. I dream of Adrian, Dimitri, and Christian :D the perfect set of guys...

well, they have their faults, but are nevertheless very cool. Adrian smokes clove cigarettes, drinks, and is a sarcastic might-as-well-be-a-bum rich kid, but boy, he can be sensitive...
Dimitri... EEK!!! if there ever was a squee moment every stinking intense moment he and Roza spend together. [AND I just gave u a spoiler, "Roza, Roza, Roza!"] Dimitri is Russian and grew up in a blood whore commune. He has these "long elegant fingers" and hair that "falls out of its ponytail and around his face." Lastly, Christian - perhaps the most cynical and kreepy of them all, but a handsome face and some sweet moments [if only he weren't Lissa's!] make him just right. Christian had this sexy black hair and icy blue eyes... and a completely bad reputation.

*SPOILERS*

[I'm summarizing here!]

Another sick mushy momnet was when Lissa and Christian looked up whether Christian had enough Dragomir blood so that their child would be a Dragomir. They went estatic when they found out that the kid would be Dragomir... They also went on a rampage and decided on names. They told Rose that they would name their third daughter after her!!!

[!!!]

All my love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Rawr!
:D

Asiat Averas said...

i no right???

All my love,

Asiat

Olivia Krišková said...

I knew a guy who smoked clove cigarettes once...his name was Vasily, he brought wine to class once (don't you love the slavic department?)...maybe he was a vampire..

Vortican said...

I second Exploding Custard Pants Man:
Rawr!!

I'm gonna hafta check out these books. Totally great names as well!

hey, cherrios - smile!