Monday, January 26, 2009

Imaptient Anger

ARGH!!! For some reason, [maybe it Wuthering Heights...] but I'm unnaturally anger. So, I bite back: Olivia, I am NOT you. I never will be. I go through phases, but right now, I LIKE the depressive whiney jackasses. Leave me alone. And the rest off you, it's MY music; don't criticize me no matter HOW much you HATE it. It's not like I'm making you listen to it.

*sighs* sorry about that. I'm just in a bad mood. Which is actually what I need right now, since I'm writing an "angry scene" for Jason and Delilah. Jeez, Jas had a temper.

Ever Yours,

Asiat

2 comments:

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Tis k...we all get like that sometimes.

And that's why I always say "to each their own" because everyone makes fun of my musical tastes too.
I try to respect everyone's differences.
:)

Tabitha said...

if you didn't have these moments i would think you were crazy...

p.s. I still listen to dashboard confessionals...

hey, cherrios - smile!