Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sorry for the Lack of Posts...

Asiat Averas is back and kicking some major but! or not. I'm estatic... for no reason at all; or rather!

So, firstly, I am entering into Auntie Heather's little competition and, yes, you will get to read some of it. The story's name is "Love at First Bite".
Okay, secondly, kudos to Richelle Mead - she's won my fav author of 2008! award :D not that anything I say matters.

Richelle Mead is the author of Vampire Academy, Frostbite, and Shadow Kiss. I love it because a) who doesn't want another reason to be obsessed with vampires?
b) it's unfathomably interesting.
c) I'm off Twilight.

For all of you that need a little info, the VA series [Tabby Cat can skip over this!] it's like a cross between Twilight, Dead to the World, and Vladamir Todd.

[no copywrite infringment intended]

Lissa Dragomire is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with an unbreakable bond to the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest and most dangerous of vampires - the ones who never die.

The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a Dhampir. Rose is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making her one of them....

And I'm just too busy to type up the rest. Jk, jk, I'm only too lazy. I think Vortican and Sphinx would really enjoy this :D

All my love,

Asiat

3 comments:

Vortican said...

Oh I see how it is! First you get on all of us because the comment total slips then you're "too lazy to type up the rest." ^_~
That's OK, even if your too lazy to post, I will still comment!

Vortican said...

Back on the subject:
I'm glad that you decided to enter Auntie Heather's contest, and I can't wait to read your entry! Best of Luck to ya!

Vortican said...

I've never read any of the Vampire Academy books, but they sound like they might be good. I'll have to check the library.
But really...favorite author of 2008!?! Are the books that good, because there were some other pretty good books this year: Vlad Todd series, Brisngr, and don't deny it but you were totally into Twilight!

hey, cherrios - smile!