Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tragic, Tragic, Tragic

So my dears, my bad mood persists. I scowl and snap and bite. My pleasure is in watching Wuthering Heights and thinking on how I would rather be loved by Heathcliff - even though he is a bastard [in both senses of the terms]. He is constant and cannot love anyone who is not kind.

Also, there's something about Tom Hardy [the person who plays Heathcliff] that is... strangely fascinating. I don't know why. :D He isn't like RA, or any of the others, so why??? I don't know. Honestly. There's something about Heathcliff, as a character, that is - he goes where he is told and does as he is bidden, but deep down inside he harbors a hatred for those who have wronged him. He is human and emotional in every respect of the words. He feels the pain because he has never been loved without having the sting of betrayal.

Ever Yours,

Asiat

1 comment:

Vortican said...

The bad mood persists! Growl! Snarl! Snap Snap!! Unfortunately that doesn't leave much room from Rawr! I your mood turns around soon, maybe Heathcliff can be your sunshine *o*

hey, cherrios - smile!