Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Look Back at Me..."

I am positive that Olivia will recognize that quote. I am, once again, watching North & South - for the sake of entertainment, for the sake of consuming time, for the sake of boredom!

:D

I watch Mr. Thornton and his annoying mother and his hair-brained pigeon sister. Alas, it is a tragic movie that I love that I adore. There is nothing that I would rather watch... well, nothing except Richard Armitage and Colin Firth... the real Mr. Thornton & Darcy :D

All my love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Vortican said...

"hair-brained pigeon sister"???
What's up with the "pigeon" part?
Oh well, I guess the point of this whole post is Mr. Thornton. Although I don't know him, I believe Asiat stalks him whenever she gets a free moment!^_~

Asiat Averas said...

*rolls eyes* more pics of RA and Thornton [one & the same] coming...


all my love,

Asiat

Olivia Krišková said...

look back at me....oh my, the snow swirling around the black carriage as it drives away...his gaze, ever hopefully for one more glance...God bless Elizabeth Gaskell...

Olivia Krišková said...

i'm waiting for pictures....

hey, cherrios - smile!