Saturday, January 10, 2009

No Clue What to Say...

It's the all-famous blogger's block again. So I'm just going to think of my to do list...

1. finish revising Finding D.J. [It's an unescapable fact of life... D.J. just wasn't long enough to be anything but a short story, so some of it's 'deleted scenes' have returned to it.]
2. finish the glossary of TheSirPantherChronicles.blogspot.com :D ginger-ale-ater / ating by "The Editor" aka Sphinx Definition - anything having to do with ginger ale, over eating, or extremely good times.
3. finish Love At First Bite and give ya'll a good taste of it [pun on words :D]
4. finish watching North & South.
5. Enlighten Vortican on RA/Mr. Thornton.
6. *zzzzz* sleep.

well, I'm working on numero uno right now, so I will leave you puzzled and confused over my blog post.

All my love, minions,

Asiat

3 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

north and south...somehow, no matter what i'm feeling, just watching that makes everything seem ok : )...I don't think watching cotton mill owners and the industrial revolution has ever brought such comfort to people before : )

Vortican said...

Ya know, a lotta posts have been about blogger's block lately! Yet you keep telling us all about these wonderful new stories you're working on. Start posting some of those I say!
I really can't wait to read Love at First Bite! (Don't forget to send it to Aunite Heather too! and good luck ^_~)

Vortican said...

The real reason you have blogger's block is because you are too busy stalking Mr. Thornton. I bet you are hiding in the bushes outside his house right now, trying to peak into his bedroom window *o*
!Gasp!

hey, cherrios - smile!