Monday, January 19, 2009

Tea, Music, Books, & Random

Wonderful. This new "SmartZone" email thing is driving me mad. It's soooo hard to control. I've been sleeping like twelve hours a day with naps and just pure awesome. Lauren and I had a wonderful time rambling around SouthSide [not SouthSide Works, though]. We accomplished a lot... like getting chocolate and visiting the Culture Shop - there was this really cute bookbag... loved it!! urgh, but my mom wouldn't let me get it... : (

 

Anyways, drinking like gallons of throat-soother tea so I can actually talk on a regular basis. Music, I actually found this really good song called Broken Man. :D :D yes, Sphinx/ExplodingCustardPants, it's a BLG song.

Books: after rereading Vampire Academy, Frostbite, & Shadow Kiss [and eagerly awaiting Blood Promise... checking Richelle's Facebook and blog everyday for updates...] I decided to go to my darker more... gentle romances. The VA series include a lot of blood and gore that I adore, but I defo need some Tess of the D'Ubervilles and Nicholas Sparks right now. Something... DEPRESSING!!!! YAY! well, maybe not, but it's kinda a thing - I'm actually quite addicted to feeling down-in-the-dumps. Wonder why...

 

Okay, before I bore the hell out of you: some photos of Cpt. Wentworth [from Persuasion..]

 

                

 

 

 

 

On another note [I was right about RaNdOm] Gladiator's On Ice [my brother's latin club ice skating thing] has ruined my birthday plans... forget about going out on Saturday... and I was hoping to go to American Eagle with some friends... man!!!!

 

:D :D :D

 

Ever Yours,

 

Asiat

 

PS: Yes, I know I made "My Lizzie" into a trilogy... what else did you expect??? and I changed the ending to the first book and then went romantic. <3<3<3

 

 


 

4 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

this was a nice rambling post....rupert...: )))))))))))

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

1. BLG=death.
2. Culture Shop!!
3. VA=rawr!
4. At least you don't want Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas...that book smells. :P
5. Boo, no b-day plans?!
I was looking forward to that...

Vortican said...

Whoa!
Blog change again! New name and new look. The new look I can handle, but the names changes, You keep confusing me! I know My Lizzie, but what are Always Yours and Marrying a Widow? Is this the complete My Lizzie Trilogy? If so, isn't the title of the last book, kind of a spoiler alert to what happens to Lizzie's original abusive hubby? ^_~

Vortican said...

Gladitors on Ice?!? Unless they are going to fight tigers on the skating rink, it sound like a let-down. However, if it involves King Leonidas, Dilios, and company from 300 wrestling lions on ice skates, it could be the best birthday ever! How could you refuse Mancandy on Ice??
THIS IS SPARTA!!! *o*

hey, cherrios - smile!