Friday, January 2, 2009

...

so, everyone's lack of posting comments can be really peturbing. I've decided that A) you forgotten me, in which case my ranting is useless or B) the holidays are busy... even if they're over. I've decided to go with the later and just update everyone who isn't reading this.

I learned to knit... which is surprising :D I didn't get it before and now I'm knitting some wacko scaf with many varied colors.

I finished Sir Tomas's sketch.

Both of my heaters stopped working and I am frozen thusly.

Mr. Darcy is keeping me ALIVE!! He is truly damning upon himself right now. I'm picking up the damn language too. That can be perceived as both good AND bad.

okay, now guess what song i'm listening to:

"Never - never an honest word..
That was when I ruled the world.
It was the wicked and wild wind..."

Now GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Let's see how trully smart some of you are.


All my love,

Asiat

7 comments:

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

My due comments have been posted prior to this entry, thus negating the claim that I have been off-put!

Asiat Averas said...

???

ur soooo weird, shinx. go expliot some british guy.

All my love [and sarcasm],

Asiat

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

I do that often enough...
>_>

Vortican said...

No worries, you are not forgotten! Holidays mean busy times and days off of work, which translates into less computer time for me! But things should go back to normal now ^_~

Vortican said...

Learning to knit, eh! That's cool, now you'll have to make me something! Just kidding (or am I?)

Vortican said...

Since I didn't mention it before...
I see you have a new look for the blog, and a new title as well. I guess "My Lizzie" is currently your favorite/top project.
When you say you finished Sit Tomas' sketch, does that mean you have an artistic visual of him? you should totally scan and post it!

Vortican said...

off the topic...
How is your vampire story going? Auntie Heather's contest deadline is January 23rd! You should definately enter it, you could win a hoodie! Then we could match! ^_~

hey, cherrios - smile!