Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Alas, the dreaded day of tukey's has come.
I present you with two poems.

The Knight's Lament

You will forgive me
My harsh cruel ways.
You will excuse
For wanting you to stay.

Leaving you, O gentle one,
Is like leaving a baby sparrow,
Who knows not the danger,
Of a hunter's arrow.

Being parted from you,
O other half of my soul.
I feel like a piece
Of old blackend coal.

Who is to say,
That we are all fools in love.
Who are they to say that,
To my precious little dove.

I know not what lies aheah.
I would save you from hurt and pain.
But alas I cannot.
My gentle rain.


Short and sweet.


Angel & Devil

In the silence of the night
There you are, so perfect.
Your white garments against
my black robes.
I see our differences
And the few things
That are common between us.
I see how pure;
how perfect;
how quietly lovely you are.
I see what a jealous,
Uncaring,
vile creature I am
How good it is that I,
a devil, am with you,
a white angel.
I have held your
diamond white tears
In the palm of my hand.
I have held and pieced together
your broken heart.
And, in return, you -
You, the angel,
have put together
the puzzle of my heart.
You have solved mysteries
I did not know where there.
You saved me from myself.
I love you more than
the weight of the sky.
I love the silent
white angel.
The angel that loves
the devil.


Long and sweet :D

All my love, Minions,

Asiat

2 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

you know, I was wondering why you were all depressed about wanting love in a non-fictional world, and then I read these, and it's like: well, no wonder, if this is the kinda stuff yuo have been thinking of..just hang on till ur out of grade school, life gets better, I promise you! : )

Olivia Krišková said...

p.s. i thought they were very sweet

hey, cherrios - smile!