Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Didn't know : )

Now why didn't I find Taylor Swift sooner? Oh well, she's now officially helped me out of a hole... I had to get depressed to finish Treaty. And I wasn't really willing to do that, so I typed in love songs... and viola! Love Story by Taylor Swift... listened to it and out popped out Treaty : )

Now, still working on the details of the Clement story, which now has a working name: Apartment No. 14. And Clement in no longer agoraphobic... and you all sigh... wouldn't it be better if he was??? no, it wouldn't because HOW THE HELL IS CLEMENT GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH ADELE??? and Adele is a current working name... I'm going to get around to posting the other names.

And, I've decided while I'm working on this, why not do a quartet? [I know the term doesn't apply, but it's four books!] so now, i'm formulating names for Clarissa's prince charming [or Edward Cullen, which ever you prefer.] Current working name for him is Jonas. Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

All my love,

Asiat

3 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

taylor swift *gags* what is happening to youuuuuuuuuuu?!?!

and nooooooooooo more new stories!!!! I want Deon baaaaaaaaaack!

p.s. the names clarissa and jones gotta go...

Anonymous said...

Who is Taylor Swift?

Gosh am out of touch with such things...

Asiat Averas said...

well, Olivia, aren't you entitled to your opinion!
and the name Clarissa is STAYING... JONAS, well, that is debatable.

And Taylor Swift... you ARE out of touch, my sphinx.

All my love,

Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!