Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Next Addition

Taking a small break from the extremely intense Breaking Dawn and Way Back Into Love [you know, Music&Lyrics?] and blogging to you all...

WOW.

WOW

CAN I SAY IT ENOUGH??? WOWOOWOWOWOWOWWW!!!

When did THAT happen??? my writing is going to be VERY eratic right now... and I'm going to work on D.J. tonight. and Prison Cell is on hold... for now.

No Writer's Block for weeks now [am I cured?].

And GOD!!! WOW... Jacob... Book TWO... and i'm on page 159.

I'll keep you posted!

All my love, [yeh i switched back : )]

Asiat

2 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

*confused*....what are we wow-ing about?

Vortican said...

I could say the "WOW" refers to the excitement of a new administration in Washington, but I know better...
It's really "WOW" over some Breaking Dawn raciness!*o* Search your heart, you know it to be true!

hey, cherrios - smile!