Sunday, November 23, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took a page out of Olivia's book... literally.
 
So, before I go all-Deon, I am doing some Twilight love.
 
By far the... fill-in-the-blank.... character.
 
James:
 

and: FYI, he has this great tattoo on his hip... gah!

 

And we thought he was the gayest idiot alive when we first saw him.... how wrong we were...

 

Okay, next, Edward:

 

 apparently he has these great lips [Olivia...] and I believe that my favorite scene has to be changed...

 

To Biology class... Edward catches Bella's scent and randomly looks like he's going to throw up...

SOOOO FUNNY : )

 

oh and another favortie part is that of the 'sparkly Edward'... I thought it would be cheesily eerie, but it wasn't that bad!

 

and i can't find any pictures of it : (

 

 

i think both Olivia and I agree, for once... TEAM EMMETT!!!!

 

Well, I'd better not keep you waiting any longer.

 

All my love,

 

Asiat

3 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

gah. *incoherent thoughts*.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
team edward/james/emmett......... ome, i had such a blast w/ u last nite, it was so perfect! think i'm going to go insane if i don't go see it again!!! E.J.E. <3

Sippyeh said...

Oh my ty this is M.C. for you. "You want to bang on those drums all day"(a inside joke)a song from the 80s. We still have to do lunch. See you at Lit. Peace- Love & soup= a good time.
J out

Oh yea whats up with the Fig?

Asiat Averas said...

i swear sippyeh, darling, lunch and Twilight HAS to be next week. of course Sphinx and my BFF are coming too! and we'll force sphinx out of her starbucks boycott :D i'm surprised that you, a full grown man, want to see twilight and go through my massive girly squees!!!

okay... fig... let's see, she's gr8:D we're so mean. okay.. mebe saturday or sunday... got to check the calendars.

call you soon.

Peace, love, vamps/soup/borscht.

All my love,

Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!