Friday, November 14, 2008

Immortal Words:

"What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?"

NO: I AM NOT reading Twilight for the fourth time.

NO: I AM NOT listening to a Twilight trailer for the eightieth time.

YES: I am reading what very little [approx. 264 pgs] of what Stephenie Meyers has published of Midnight Sun [squee squee squee!] on her website.

Tabitha: SQUEEEEEEEEEE! yes it's really THAT goooood : )

I'm only on pg. 114! and i started an hour ago....

That shouldn't be mildly disturbing : ))))

All my love,

Asiat

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Midnight sun??? What is that???

Asiat Averas said...

uh... the Edward P.O.V book by Steph Meyers.... but some jackass stole it and posted it so she wasn't gonna publish it. She decided to satisfy her loving fans, she put 264 pgs of what she DID write on her website.... soooooo gorgeous... *dies*

All my love,

Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!