Saturday, November 8, 2008

I never thought I'd say this...

But, gosh, Nickleback is helping me overcome some minor dificulty with Prison Cell!!

Don'tcha love it??

FYI: Sphinxy dear isn't going to last long if she doesn't call me.
INSIDE JOKE: Sphinx.. I now've got shoes like yours : ) the a-hem me shoes.

GEEZ.. I want the love life of a Vamp. noooo restrictions. I want the self-control of Bella and her beauty too [since that's one thing I've never had] and I want the mood-tasting of Jasper.

All combined in one.. wouldn't that be great? Or maybe I shoud just ask to be Renesme and Jasper... works better.

All my love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did talk to you, but my mobile died in the middle of me saying "Edwaaaaardddddd..."
And huzzah for the AHEM shoes!!

Vortican said...

Never made it as a wise man, couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing. Tired of living like a blind man, sick of sight without a sense of feeling. This is how you remind me of what I really am.

or perhaps...

And they say that a hero will save use, I'm not gonna stand here and wait. I'll hold on to the wings of an eagle and watch them all fly away.

or maybe our favorite...

Well, we all just wanna be big rock stars, live in hill top house driving fifteen cars!

You know the rest ^_~

Nickelback WOOOOOOOOOO!!

Vortican said...

Oh, I've seen the shoes and those are quite some shoes indeed! *o*

Asiat Averas said...

love the shoes : )

and its:

There were drums in the air as we started to dance,
every soul in the room keeping time with their hands...

yeh... but i love rockstar and was listening to it too!

All my love,
Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!