Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st.

I think we can officially start thinking about Christmas... but I'm actually not that hyped up for it.

So whilst a completely new wave of depression... I started and completed Finding D.J. up to the fourteenth chapter...

Is there such a thing as blog writer's block?

The reason I ask is because that's why I haven't been able to post anything... I can't think of anything to say.

Okay, bringing up something completely random, remember that quiz book?? Pepsi or Cola? well here are some things from that :D Enjoy!

I picked these because I know you can all answer these.

What's your favorite sugary road food?

Um... Trail Mix with M&M's.

What's your favorite salty road food?

Chips. soooo chips.

If you could meet any movie star, who would it be?

That's REALLY hard. um... Rob Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart, Richard Armitage, Jonas Armstrong, Joe Armstrong, J.J. Field [ think that's his name... ] and Rupert [forgot his name too... Mr. Wentworth...]

I love how all of those people are guys 'cept Kirsten. wow.

Are you related to anyone famous?

Does my uncle count? after all, he did try and unite the Orthodox and Catholic churches with the Patriarch...

Maybe my grandad? he published seven books...

yeah, maybe not.

Do you think that's enough for now???

All my love,

Asiat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are suffering from what is called blogger's block!
I have it right now as well. Boo.
Anyway, in regards to your questions:

Favourite sugary road food: Erm, chocolate I reckon.

Favourite salty road food: Chips and/or jerky. lol

Famous film star: Erm, well, I haven't got too many film stars per se, but I am going to give a variety of TV/film ones...Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Russell Brand, Gerard Butler and Orlando Bloom. ♥♥♥

Related to anyone famous: Not conventionally.
How unexciting. lol

Olivia Krišková said...

oooo, someone else is depressed by christmas too! ok moving on to your exciting questions:
1. licorice. not twizzlers though. just any other kind. ok, not black either, but besides that.
2. no clue...um, feta cheese is salty, so maybe I'd make some kind of wrap sandwiches w/ feta..Yes, that does count as a road food.
3. it's a tie between rob and richard. I dunno ; )
4. um, I have a cousin, by marriage, who's in a band and hung out w/ the hobbit-actor-guys from the lord of the rings...does that kind of count?

Oh, and I have this friend who's an amazing author and is just waiting for the publishers to come knocking on her door...

Laura Essendine said...

The Rupert you're searching for is Rupert Penry-Jones.

But then, aren't we all?

Laura Essendine
Author – The Accidental Guru
The Books Limited Blog

Tabitha said...

Depressed by christmas really??? I am like so freaking excited that it is here. I love everything about it, the music, the movies, lights, decorations, christmas mass, caroling, gift giving, family! I am a little christmas crazy lol!

Asiat Averas said...

indeed, that's the one, Ms. Essendine. welcome to the blog.

All my love,

Asiat

PS: Sphinx, chocolate and twilight.

Olivia, COME ON!!! seriously??? This AUTHOR that you have befriended has to go through agents and then editors and publishing houses... eek!

Tabby, I'm sorry, but unless I hang out with some big fans of Christmas, I cannot get in the mood myself. so... self explanatory?

hey, cherrios - smile!